If you would like us to consider your book proposal or manuscript for publication, please first take a few minutes to look around our site, particularly at here is one that I did earlier and something about us.
If it looks like a good fit, then we’d love to hear from you. You don’t have to have finished your book before you contact us. In fact we prefer that you send us a proposal rather than a finished manuscript so that we can make suggestions.
Please send us:
1. A short email telling us a little about yourself and why you think Muddy Pearl would be the right publisher for your book. You could attach your CV if that would help. Please also say if you are submitting your proposal to another publisher at the same time.
2. A synopsis, a paragraph or two explaining:
- The overall argument of the book
- Why you want to write it.
- Who your reader might be, how your book will help them and why they will want to read it.
- Any similar books on the market, and how yours is different or will add to the discussion.
3. A chapter summary: the chapter titles with two or three lines summarising the content of each chapter.
4. A sample chapter or two. Make it your best chapter – or two.